Saturday, February 9, 2013

Hey Everyone!

Hi everyone, I hope you all got through the Blizzard of '13 okay! My cat is going absolutely crazy because he is stuck in the house! Anyway, I am a Sophomore at RIC studying Elementary Ed w/ a concentration in English. Ever since I was a little girl, I wanted to be a teacher. I first came to RIC with my intended major being Music Education. However, my senior year in HS I was diagnosed w/ vocal nodules and they worsened when I started singing everyday freshman year. Knowing that all I wanted to be was a teacher, I observed a HS English class and it just didn't feel right, I then started working with the littler kids and knew that is where I wanted to be. I love helping others and teaching, it is one of the best things in the world! When I have down time, I enjoy reading & spending time with my family especially my baby cousin, Abigail. (She calls me Neecole! haha) I hope you all have a great semester & I am happy to get to know everyone! 

Stay Warm, 
Nicole 

No comments:

Post a Comment